+ MANGO SALAD
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 iceberg lettuce
- 1 mango
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers
- 4 spring onions
- 5 mint sprigs
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup peanuts, roughly chopped
- 1 red chilli, thinly sliced
- 1 can coconut cream
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- In a small bowl combine 2tbs of the coconut cream with the lime juice, fish sauce and brown sugar. Set aside in the fridge.
- In a saucepan place the chicken breasts and cover with the remaining coconut cream. Add water until the chicken is covered. Bring to the boil and then simmer for 10mins until cooked through. Remove chicken and set aside to cool
- Slice the lettuce, mango, cucumbers, spring onions and mint in to very fine strips. This part takes some time but it's worth it in the end!
- Once cooled shred the chicken in to fine strips and add to the salad mix. stir through the dressing.
- Add the peanuts to the frypan and toast for 2mins. Then add the coconut and toast for a further minute.
- To serve divide the salad amongst bowls and top with the toasted coconut, toasted peanuts and slice chilis.